why when connected to the target, codewarrior debugger continue running,not stop at reset entry? processor is mpc862, with PowerTAP Pro.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why when connected to the target, codewarrior debugger continue running,not stop at reset entry? processor is mpc862, with PowerTAP Pro.

tomlucas
Contributor II

Once connected to the target, codewarrior debugger not stop, and running always.

when click the pause button in codewarrior debugger icon, it give us : CCSProtocolPlugin:Failed to stop process[no connection to the target or target power is off]

what may cause this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello tom lucas,

Probably there is problem to setup the basic connection.

Would you please capture CCS log in CodeWarrior IDE to me to do more investigation?

Please enable CCS log from "Edit->Debug Version Setting-> Debugger->Remote Debugging->Edit Connection->Enable logging" and connect to the target from Debug->Connect, you will find CCS log in CodeWarrior IDE.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

tomlucas
Contributor II

thks fr rply!

I view the log , and compare it with other normal working log,find:

It does not read CCS_reg index 2032, so can not get the entry.

what make the debugger not to read ccs_reg of index 2032?

I do not know the debugger working flow,you can explain it for me in detail?

thks mch!

0 Kudos