cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure attribute reporting for end device

jainilshah
Contributor III
Hi All,
We are working with NXP JN5179 DK0005 devkit.
We are having some problems while testing configure attribute response (Config Rprt command) for end device (E.g. Bulb) by issuing command from Coordinator. I have configured ON/OFF attribute (ON/OFF cluster) for reporting with Bulb. But I am not able to get notification (attribute response/report) when attribute (ON/OFF) value changes by turning ON/OFF bulb.
We are using "DR1175 LED Bulb Device" that comes along with Dev Kit for the experiments and ZGWUI (Windows GUI Tool) for issuing command to end device.

Can you please help us in understanding configure attribute response process with NXP JN5179 DK0005 Kit? 
Thanks in Advance!
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jainilshah
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am able to perform configure attribute reporting successfully.

I have tried by configuring attribute reporting for ON/OFF state (ON/OFF cluster - 0x0006) with LED bulb device using ZGWUI tool.  But to perform configure attribute reporting, we must have to perform binding between end device and coordinator. Because end device does not know the destination address to whom it sends the attribute change value. So end device gets information regarding destination address from binding table. 

After performing binding between end device and coordinator, coordinator can configure attribute reporting for end device's particular attribute. Once attribute value changed, coordinator will receive notification from end device.

Thanks,

Jainil Shah

0 Kudos

lucasip
Contributor I

Hi Jainil,

I set config report to get the sesor battery remaining.

I have tried by configuring attribute reporting for my sensor with ZGWUI tool (cluser 0x0001 power config ,attribute ID 0x0021 battery remaining) 

But it return the error (error code 0x0A)

I guess I was set the direction TO SERVER ,because the direction TO CLIENT was return success even if it did not work

can you please help me out?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos