cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6Q SNVS: testing temper detection

vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Hi !

I'm trying to write some code in response of a temper detection. The SNVS should raise an interrupt in such cases. How can I trigger this interrupt (with software possibly, or with hard ware) on my i.MX6Q sabre lite board ?

Best,

Vincent

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent

some pointers can be found on snvs-secvio driver in linux/drivers/crypto/caam/secvio.c
property "external-pin-tamper", disabled in imx6qdl.dtsi, irq_sec_vio: caam_secvio..
http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-imx.git/tree/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl.dtsi?id=rel_i...
try:  # cat /proc/interrupts |grep caam

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Hi !

Thank you for the reference, it confirms I was looking at the correct interrupt. But I'd like to find a way to _trigger_ such interrupt. I already have some code to handle it (reading the correct SNVS_HP/LP registers & so on). I'd like to find a way to create this interrupt for testing purposes.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

one can try to assert TAMPER (SNVS_TAMPER), ball E11

~igor

0 Kudos

vsiles
Senior Contributor I

I'm sorry but I don't understand what "ball E11" is, could you explain me with a bit more details ?

Best,

V.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

please refer to Table 100. 21 x 21 mm Functional Contact Assignments

i.MX6DQ Datasheet

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/IMX6DQCEC.pdf

Best regards
igor