cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for SDcard f_open()

garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi

I am working with KDS v3.2 and KSDK v1.2. I am using TWR-K60D100M.

I created a project using KSDK and Processor expert mode with help of FRDM K64F Data Logger using FatFs with KSDK 1.2.0 | Centaurian  

Project created successfully without any error.

When I debug, program goes to f_open() and then jump to boot.s file. And I am unable to open file.

As per suggestion in the link mentioned above, I added Init_MPU() components and done the required settings. But that did not help me.

Since there is no mention of MFS in the link given above to created sdcard data logging project, what is the purpose of MFS?

Regards

Garima

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hello Erich

Thanks for quick reply.

I read Failed to Debug with GDB: Breakpoints or Expressions on non-existing Locations | MCU on Eclipse,But there is not breakpoint warning available.

The warning is of Warning: MQX OS needs install component interrupt service rountines (Install interrupts) .

There is no problem like Break point attribute problem:installation failed.Nothing like this found in my project.

Will it effect f_open() functionality?  

Or can you tell me why printf is not working in MQX Standard.?

Regards

Garima Parashar

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Garima,

it sounds your device does a reset (or hard fault). I recommend you step into the f_open function to see what happens.

Erich

0 Kudos

garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi Erich,

Thanks for quick reply.

I tried this already to put break point inside f_open, so that I can be specific @ problem, but unable to go inside the f_open()

Sometimes program jumps to boot.s file and sometimes it jumps on 0x410.h file indicate no source available for 0x410 error. And in console window i can see the following printing continuously

pastedImage_2.png

I also see the Debugger disconnects after code download  that suggest to disable all the break points. But if I disable the break points then how would I come to know that f_open() working successfully or not?

One more thing I can use printf as debugger but, I dont know why changing  from MQX_Lite->MQX Std,  printf stops working, Strange....!!!!   For this I read sdk_standard mqx +PE -- printf -kds3.0  but my fsl_debug_console component is already disabled. I read this too https://community.nxp.com/thread/377533  but unable to get the solution.

Reagrds

Garima Parashar

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Garima,

the thing about breakpoints is only about 'non-existing' locations. Have a read at Failed to Debug with GDB: Breakpoints or Expressions on non-existing Locations | MCU on Eclipse .

So it is only a GDB problem if you have such a breakpoint, but you still can debug in a normal way.

Erich

0 Kudos