P&E mirco debugger gdb script in S32DS for PowerPC v1.0 support Diab compiler .elf?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&E mirco debugger gdb script in S32DS for PowerPC v1.0 support Diab compiler .elf?

yaohe
Contributor I

Hi, everybody,

I have try construct the development environment with the Windriver Diab compiler v5.9.4.0 + S32 design studio for PowerPC v1.0 + P&E mirco debugger for mpc5744p. The building process has no problem, then download the .elf file into the flash by the debug option, the console display error "no source available for 0x10" (breakpoint set at _start) when the code download finished, I can confirm that it even not entry my startup code. My question is: Does the P&E mirco debugger script integritied in the S32DS support the Diab dcc+dld output .elf files? If not, what should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am sorry for the long delay, but I am still waiting for Diab compiler license or at least some evaluation version. I have no experience with diab compiler included in S32 Design Studio, so I have to try it on my side. Please be patient, I will try it as soon as possible.

PS: Please look at the following post. We have already solved some issue with GreenHills compiler, so maybe it could help you.

https://community.nxp.com/message/850385 

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos