cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

我想知道S912XEQ512F1MAG与MC9S12XEQ512MAG 元件本体上的印字有什么区别。

songjiangwen
Contributor I

我想知道S912XEQ512F1MAG与MC9S12XEQ512MAG 元件本体上的印字有什么区别。

代理商知会我说S912XEQ512F1MAG是汽车级的器件,MC9S12XEQ512MAG是工业级的,这两款料的元件本体上的印字一样。我想不同的器件印字怎会相同,我司收到货后怎么确定来货是我所需要的型号。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 江稳 宋

Please be aware that we provide support only in English language.

Per Google translator:

+++++++++++++++++++++

I would like to know the S912XEQ512F1MAG and MC9S12XEQ512MAG component on the body of the printing What is the difference.

Agents tell me that the S912XEQ512F1MAG is an automotive-grade device, and the MC9S12XEQ512MAG is an industrial grade, and the two pieces of material are printed on the same body. I would like how the different device printing the same, I received the goods after the goods how to determine the goods I need the model.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The S912XEQ512F1MAG and MC9S12XEQ512MAG are the same S12XE MCU derivatives.

The MC9S12XEQ512MAG is Generic / mask-independent part number. It means that you typically get the latest available version of this chip. But you may sometimes get also older version – per current availability.

On another side, the S912XEQ512F1MAG is Maskset specific part number where F1 specifies mask version and production fab. In this case, the MCU is produced in ATMC fab and maskset is 1M12S.

Both MCUs are automotive qualified, but maskset specific part is one of the typical requirements for automotive industry – therefore automotive customers prefer MCUs with maskset specific part numbers.

Note: next option is J3 which refers to TSMC FAB3 and maskset 3M25J.

Note: The maskset is typically also printed directly on MCU package.

Note: The next typical requirements for the automotive industry is production in two locations for avoiding delivery issues caused for example by natural disaster or quality incident.

Note: Since 3M25J and 1M12S masksets are practically functionally identical, you may order S912XEQ512BMAG device where a chip with 3M25J or 1M12S maskset will be assembled but you will never get older or newer version of these masks.

Note: S912XEQ512Axxx refers to 2M25J and 0M12S masksets.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos