FRDM-K64F reprogram use sensor fusion toolbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K64F reprogram use sensor fusion toolbox

huangmingke
Contributor I

Hi, I have FRDM-K64F and FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B boards.

I hope it can works with Freescale Sensor Fusion Toolbox.I use Fusion Toolbox save flash bin as FSFK-K64F-FXS-NML-NED to  MBED disc。Clik ok,Green LED keep illuminated on the MCU board  but not flashing,this means execute  failed?How to Solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Huang,

Regarding your question with the FRDM-K64F and FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B boards, my recommendation would be to use the open SDA from Segger instead of the one from MBED, since the first one allow you to do more things, such as copying the binary FSFK-K64F-FXS-NML-NED into the Freedom.

I will attached the firmware you need so you can upload it to the FRDM-K64F. Also in the following link you will find a detailed document that explains how to load this new firmware into your board. Specifically Chapters 2.1 and 2.2 will be very helpful.

http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/user-guides/OPENSDAUG.pdf

Once the new Segger firmware is installed you may need to follow these steps in order to make the Sensor Fusion Toolbox, work along with the two boards you have.

1. Go to the Installation folder from the Senor Fusion Toolbox. In my case is C:\Program Files (x86)\NXP\NXP Sensor Fusion Toolbox
  2. Go to the search bar top right and look for the binary file FSFK-K64F-FXS-NML-NED
  3. Drag and drop the file mentioned as the image below:

segger_opensda.jpg

Please let us know if it worked and if it didn’t, don’t hesitate in contacting us back so we can address the issue or solve any other problem you may have.

Regards.

0 Kudos