Slow compilation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow compilation

Ali2006
Contributor II

I've been using codewarrior Version 10.6.4 for a few months and it's been just fine.  Recently the compilation speed has slowed down considerably.  There may have been an unexpected shutdown of codewarrior that triggered this problem.   Used to be, the details of a compilation would fly by the screen.. now I can just about read each and every line.. .. Anyone know what can be done to speed this up again?  It's really slowing down my software development.   Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

usually this problem can be fixed by remove .metadata folder in the workspace, or create a new folder as a workspace to load your project.

but please note, .metadata folder stores the workspace settings or preferences. if you have customized workspace setting and you don't want to lose it, refer Erich's article to export it first.

Copy my workspace settings | MCU on Eclipse 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos