Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM KW41Z Some Sample Projects Failing to Compile

Jump to solution
samsaprunoff
Contributor V

Good day,

I recently received a FRDM KW41Z board and some of the sample projects within KDS are not compiling.  In particular:

a. health_thermometer_frdmkw41z

b. wireless_uart_frdmKW41z

When I look at the first one I get errors relating to the frame work files like the following:

arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: C:/Software/NXP/MKW41Z_ConnSw_1.0.2/middleware/wireless/framework_5.3.2/XCVR/MW41Z4/fsl_xcvr_gfsk_bt_0p3_h_0p5_config.c: No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files

Here you will note that a portion of the the path is incorrect.. i.e. it should be MKW41Z4 (i.e. the "k" is missing.  The other fsl_xcvr_gfsk_bt* files fail compilation with similar errors... different aspects of the path is missing, etc.

The wireless_uart has similar errors where the path or even source file name is invalid.

If I review the file's, etc within KDS's project explorer all the files are correctly found and can be opened.  It seems as if the compilation process is messing up and somehow corrupting some of the passing parameters to the arm compiler.

Has anyone else had these type of issues and if so how were you able to correct them?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sam

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
samsaprunoff
Contributor V

Good day All,

You can ignore my previous question, as it would seem that I had an older version of KDS installed (3.0.0).  Once I realized this and used ver 3.2.0 the projects are compiling correctly.

My apologies for the distraction!

Cheers,

Sam

View solution in original post

1 Reply
samsaprunoff
Contributor V

Good day All,

You can ignore my previous question, as it would seem that I had an older version of KDS installed (3.0.0).  Once I realized this and used ver 3.2.0 the projects are compiling correctly.

My apologies for the distraction!

Cheers,

Sam