- I am using a 32.768 kHz ABRACON ABS25-32.768KHZ-T crystal (same as the FRDM-KL03Z) connected to pins EXTAL0 / XTAL0
- The crystal has a CL of 12.5pF. I am configuring a load capacitance of 21pF
- TPM is configured for OSCERCLK clock
- When I execute the application in KDS with the PEMicro debugger I have no problem generating the proper PWM output
- If I execute the flashed application with no debugger there is no PWM signal generated
I assume there is some kind of initialization being done while executing with the debugger that Processor Expert or myself are not doing. If the TPM is clocked with MCGIRCLK there is no problem while debugging or stand-alone.