AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a way to transfoem traditional single-ended CVBS to differential CVBS?

Question asked by 翔李 on Feb 15, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2017 by 翔李

I use bt656 of imx6s to driver ADV7391 to output single-ended cvbs,but I want differential CVBS.

How can I to transform single-ended to differential CVBS?

If there is a IC or amplifier to do this? Please give me the circuit of amplifier or ic.