Does PTN5100 support PD 3.0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does PTN5100 support PD 3.0?

lixinlv
Contributor I

The latest features such as PPS can support?

If the PD protocol upgrade later, if only need to modify the MCU firmware on it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

lixinlv
Contributor I

Thanks for your replay.

But I did not find the relevant information PTN5110, where can I find?

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Since the PTN5110 is a new device, all information and documentation about this device is under NDA.

NDA and buy orders for this device can only be done through your NXP sales representative, I recommend you to contact your NXP sales representative directly to get the requested document and availability of the PTN5110.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lixinlv
Contributor I

Thanks.

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For new design, we recommend PTN5110 (Power Delivery Rev 3.0) instead of PTN5100 (Power Delivery 2.0).

The PTN5110 + Kinetics MCU works as a pair to enable the full PD function.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos