Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries

ajaysoman
Contributor I

Hi,

I need some clarification regarding NXP mk22fn series micro-controller

1. Whether CLI (Command line interface/frame work) available for testing of interface like uart,i2c,spi,can,etc..

2. Whether this MCU support RTOS ?

3. Whether U-boot gives diagnostics for testing ?

or menu selection to see the boot console ?

Regards,

Ajay Soman

HCL Technologies Chennai

::DISCLAIMER::

-

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.

E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,

lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents

(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.

Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the

views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,

distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of

HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

-

0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Ajay,

Q1. Whether CLI (Command line interface/frame work) available for testing of interface like uart,i2c,spi,can,etc..?

I suppose that you want to communicate with PC via interface like uart,i2c,spi,can,etc, this is case by case.

UART: as you know that RS232 transceiver and RS232 connector are required, you can use Hyperterminal or the other tools to communicate with PC.

CAN:there is USB-CAN device(third party board), you can insert the board via USB port of PC, with the tools the USB-CAN device manufacturer provides, you can send/receive CAN package via firmware in Kinstis. But the CAN transceiver is also required.

I2C or SPI: maybe there are device on market, i am not sure.

Q2. Whether this MCU support RTOS ?

Yes, MK22 support freeRTOS os, we have developed SDK package for MK22, the package includes FREERTOS os, you can create task based on freeRtos and switch task based on os mechanism.

http://www.nxp.com/ksdk

Q3. Whether U-boot gives diagnostics for testing ?                 or menu selection to see the boot console ?

There is not U-boot, but the MK22 supports bootloader from uart,can..., the boot message can display on uart on PC.

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos