Debugging on MPC8360MDS Linux 2.6.22 via CodeWarrior 8.8.1 EPPC Linux CodeWarriorTRK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging on MPC8360MDS Linux 2.6.22 via CodeWarrior 8.8.1 EPPC Linux CodeWarriorTRK

JDubbs23
Contributor I
I am unable to get the debugger working.  I have used the exact same settings in CodeWarrior for remote debugging when the 8360 is running the Linux 2.6.11 kernel, and the debugger works perfectly.  Only change is the Linux kernel from 2.6.11 to 2.6.22 and debugger fails:

CodeWarriorTRKProtocolPlugin: Failed to load the specified program to the target

I am willing to provide more details if need be and perhaps explore alternative avenues to get the debugger workign with my program, however this is how I am accustomed to debugging, and it has always worked fine.  Now with kernel 'upgrade' I see this problem.

Thank you for any help/suggestions in advance.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

cozkurt
Contributor I

Hi.

I have same proble with ubuntu 12.04, MPC8309 and  CW PA 10.1.1.  (CodeWarriorTRKProtocolPlugin: Failed to load the specified program to the target ). But I am running for the first time this project.  How could you fix it? Can you help me? 

Thank you for any help/suggestions in advance.

0 Kudos