Let me inform you that Motor Control Reference Solution Packages for ACIM, Release V1.2.0 is fully available on NXP web page including full set of documentation (DRM, AN and UG).
- Supported HW platform: HVP-MC3PH
- Supported MCUs: KV31, KV46, KV58, KE18
- New features:
- Added KE18 MCU
- SDK2.0 based peripherals configuration, coding style
- All projects ready to be used with Pin & Clock Tools
- FreeMASTER TSA table – the only FreeMASTER project file for all projects, removed necessity of correct output file selection according to IDE (KDS, IAR, Keil)
- Latest RTCESL 4.4
- Full motor identification – added mechanical parameter identification routines
- Flux control – MTPA and field weakening algorithms
Supports IAR, KDS and Keil IDEs
More information, all related software and documentation can be found in http://www.nxp.com/motorcontrol_acim
Please let us know if you need more details about the Motor Control Reference Solution Packages.
SW MC Library team.