My evaluation copy of Code Warrior Development Studio for the S12[x] Version 5.1, build 10221, is expired. How can I buy the floating license for the Standard Suite?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My evaluation copy of Code Warrior Development Studio for the S12[x] Version 5.1, build 10221, is expired. How can I buy the floating license for the Standard Suite?

qinshengli
Contributor I

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello    Qinsheng,

You can buy it directly from the NXP website:

CodeWarrior® Dev Tools for HCS12(X) MCUs|NXP 

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

qinshengli
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Thanks for your reply. But that link, CodeWarrior® Dev Tools for HCS12(X) MCUs|NXP<https://community.nxp.com/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nxp.com%2Fproducts%2Fsoftware-and-tools%2Fsoftware-development-tools%2Fcodewarrior-development-tools%2Fcodewarrior-development-studios%2Fcodewarrior-for-microcontrollers%2Fcodewarrior-development-studio-for-hcs12x-microcontrollers-classic-ide-v5.2%3ACW-HCS12X%3Ftab%3DBuy_Parametric_Tab>, is for v5.2 instead of v5.1. I don’t want to purchase v5.2 since it does not support S12E128/256.

How can I buy the floating license for v5.1?

Thanks.

Regards,

Qinsheng Li

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

It is the same one .

And about the CW license information you also can check  at :

Licensing and Registration|NXP    

BR