cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KBI with PE

monjen72
Contributor I

Hi,

I use CodeWarrior 10.7 with Processor Expert to program KEAZ128, latest components imported. I spent ages trying to figure out KBI configuration using PE, still could not make it. Is there any way to configure keyboard interrupts for KBI pins using PE. Closest I came with PE for KBI was with using Init_KBI, which does not generate the code for interrupt.

I will be very much happy if someone can share an example of KBI using PE, happier if includes pictures too

Regards.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

monjen72
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

Thanks for your quick response. I had already seen the example that you attached, which has been uploaded by David previously. 

The point is; Processor Expert does not generate keyboard interrupt functions in Events.c file;KBI not created in Events.c.PNG

as seen above no interrupt functions for KBI is generated. What I do as an alternative; I try to add functions and definitions of KBI manually as in KE02_Test.zip, though I could not have managed to do it without errors so far. 

Regards

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The demo of "KE02_Test.zip " has interrupt :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Monjen,

There is a sample project using the Init_KBI component :

Kinetis Processor Expert Keyboard Interrupt 

in teh David reply :

pastedImage_2.png

it is the same with KEA128 , i think you can refer to .

Please pay attention enable interrupt, and choose the the "Advanced" option:

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos