cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6 Yocto Webserver Problem

mustafabakircio
Contributor IV

Hello ;

I have a problem about php which recieve data from the webserver , this is my part the thesis topic , I ınstalled php-fpm , pyhton and other packages to my image .
But when sent data is came to my php I cant see any data in my program (I can see the received data from the console in desktop but I cant see in yocto image ) , I m think , I need to install php 5 ... versions or other versions or
Can I make it with php - fpm . What should I have to do ? I need some help about that..

Thanks...

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mustafa,

As indicated in Adding PHP5 option to the Apache2 İMX6Q with Yocto  your project is out of our scope, however you may take a look to other resources such as Apache2 with PHP support in Yocto - Stack Overflow 

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mustafabakircio
Contributor IV

Hİ Carlos_Musich

Yes I know it's little bit out of scope but there is no answer about this topic in the Internet  and I tried the way of solution the link that you sent but it cant solve this problem .

Thanks ..

0 Kudos