cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP 7.1.0 Yocto Build Error

mustafabakircio
Contributor IV

Hi ,

I m using yocto to generate image  and I want to include php 7.1.0 to my image but I got task error 

Task (/home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/php/php_7.1.0.bb:do_install) failed with exit code '1'

and when go  to the /build / deploy/rpm  / armv7at2hf_neon / directory I can see the php 7.1.0 rpm packages ,

Which I need to use these packages at  my wandboard directory and my wandboard image  . Is there any recommandation about this ?

Or should I have to do it different way ? Is there any solution ___???

5 Replies

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

As do_install failed, is there any error/log message?

0 Kudos

mustafabakircio
Contributor IV

Hi jimmychan ;

ERROR: php-7.1.0-r0 do_install: Function failed: do_install (log file is located at /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/temp/log.do_install.656)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/temp/log.do_install.656

| ERROR: One of /home/mustafa/.pearrc or /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/../../etc//pear.conf is corrupt, please remove them and try againInstalling PHP FPM man page: /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/image/usr/share/man/man8/
| Installing PHP FPM status page: /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/image/usr/share/fpm/
| Installing header files: /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/image/usr/include/php/
| sed: can't read /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/image//etc/pear.conf: No such file or directory
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_install (log file is located at /home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/php/7.1.0-r0/temp/log.do_install.656)
ERROR: Task (/home/mustafa/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/php/php_7.1.0.bb:do_install) failed with exit code '1'

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

seems the pear.conf is corrupt, so the error "pear.conf: No such file or directory"

mustafabakircio
Contributor IV

Do I need to find the correct patch or is there another way you can suggest ,jimmychan ? 

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

maybe you can try php 7.1.1

PHP-7.1.1 

0 Kudos