prebuilt Linux images to boot the S32V234-EVB board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prebuilt Linux images to boot the S32V234-EVB board?

m2sawyer
Contributor I

My company received two S32V234-EVB boards from NXP but they don't appear to have any linux OS or even uboot on them.  The best I could do is get partial serial communication working over the micro USB connector using 38400,7,E,1 baud settings.  Are there any prebuilt Linux images that I could flash on to an SD card to boot the board?

Thanks

Michael

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP provides a Linux-based SDK for S32V development boards. The package installs on a Linux PC and can build binaries for your board from verified sources and with a verified toolchian/configuration. Please contact your distributor to obtain the package.

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just checked what is actually available, there _are_ pre-built binaries, so you even to no t have to built them

on your machine. Just contact your distributor to help you to access the download page.

Have a great day,
Platon

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos