Where can I find i.MX6Q/D schematics and IBIS model equivalent or comparable to the NOVPEK i.MX6Q/D LTC3676-1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find i.MX6Q/D schematics and IBIS model equivalent or comparable to the NOVPEK i.MX6Q/D LTC3676-1?

tracysmith
Contributor IV

Where can I find NXP schematics and IBIS model for the NXP i.MX6Q/D equivalent or comparable to the NOVPEK i.MX6Q/D LTC3676-1?

Linear Technology - Product Page 

LTC3676/LTC3676-1 - Power Management Solution for Application Processors

Features

• Quad I2C Adjustable High Efficiency Step Down DC/DC Converters: 2.5A, 2.5A, 1.5A, 1.5A
  • Three 300mA LDO Regulators (Two Adjustable)
  • DDR Power Solution with VTT and VTTR Reference
  • Pushbutton ON/OFF Control with System Reset
  • Independent Enable Pin-Strap or I2C Sequencing
  • Programmable Autonomous Power-Down Control
  • Dynamic Voltage Scaling
  • Power Good and Reset Functions
  • Selectable 2.25MHz or 1.12MHz Switching Frequency
  • Always Alive 25mA LDO Regulator
  • 12μA Standby Current
  • Low Profile 40-Lead 6mm × 6mm QFN and 48-Lead Exposed Pad LQFP
Designed for Automotive and Transportation Applications
AEC-Q100 data available for specific package...

The LTC®3676 is a complete power management solution for advanced portable application processor-based systems. The device contains four synchronous step-down DC/DC converters for core, memory, I/O, and system on-chip (SoC) rails and three 300mA LDO regulators for low noise analog supplies. The LTC3676-1 has a ±1.5A buck regulator configured to support DDR termination plus a VTTR reference output. An I2C serial port is used to control regulator enables, power-down sequencing, output voltage levels, dynamic voltage scaling, operating modes and status reporting.

Regulator start-up is sequenced by connecting outputs to enable pins in the desired order or via the I2C port. System power-on, power-off and reset functions are controlled by pushbutton interface, pin inputs, or I2C.

The LTC3676 supports i.MX, PXA and OMAP processors with eight independent rails at appropriate power levels. Other features include interface signals such as the VSTB pin that toggles between programmed run and standby output voltages on up to four rails simultaneously. The device is available in a 40-lead 6mm × 6mm QFN and 48‑lead exposed pad LQFP packages.

Applications

• Supports Freescale i.MX6, ARM Cortex, and Other Application Processors
  • Handheld Instruments and Scanners
  • Portable Industrial and Medical Devices
  • Automotive Infotainment
  • High End Consumer Devices
  • Multi-Rail Systems
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

tracysmith
Contributor IV

Thanks this was very helpful. This can be closed.

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tracy,

I recommend you to take a look at the MCIMX6Q-SDB: i.MX6 Quad SABRE board as an equivalent of the NOVPEK board you mentioned.

You can find more details about this board here.

And you can download the Schematics and other information by clicking in the “Software & Tools” tab.

This board use a NXP MMPF0100 PMIC instead of the Linear PMIC.

More information about the MMPF0100 PMIC can be found here

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tracysmith
Contributor IV

Hi Jose,

'thanks for the details. I'll download it.

So, this should be comparable to http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/product-selector-card/2PB_3676fa_novtech.pdf 

There is no i.MX6 that uses the LTC3676-1 that is manufactured by NXP?

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tracy,

No, since we have our own PMIC (MMPF0100) dedicated to the i.MX6, we do not manufacture an evaluation board of the i.MX6 using the LTC3676-1.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!