Where can I find NXP schematics and IBIS model for the NXP i.MX6Q/D equivalent or comparable to the NOVPEK i.MX6Q/D LTC3676-1?
LTC3676/LTC3676-1 - Power Management Solution for Application Processors
- Quad I2C Adjustable High Efficiency Step Down DC/DC Converters: 2.5A, 2.5A, 1.5A, 1.5A
- Three 300mA LDO Regulators (Two Adjustable)
- DDR Power Solution with VTT and VTTR Reference
- Pushbutton ON/OFF Control with System Reset
- Independent Enable Pin-Strap or I2C Sequencing
- Programmable Autonomous Power-Down Control
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling
- Power Good and Reset Functions
- Selectable 2.25MHz or 1.12MHz Switching Frequency
- Always Alive 25mA LDO Regulator
- 12μA Standby Current
- Low Profile 40-Lead 6mm × 6mm QFN and 48-Lead Exposed Pad LQFP
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3676 is a complete power management solution for advanced portable application processor-based systems. The device contains four synchronous step-down DC/DC converters for core, memory, I/O, and system on-chip (SoC) rails and three 300mA LDO regulators for low noise analog supplies. The LTC3676-1 has a ±1.5A buck regulator configured to support DDR termination plus a VTTR reference output. An I2C serial port is used to control regulator enables, power-down sequencing, output voltage levels, dynamic voltage scaling, operating modes and status reporting.
Regulator start-up is sequenced by connecting outputs to enable pins in the desired order or via the I2C port. System power-on, power-off and reset functions are controlled by pushbutton interface, pin inputs, or I2C.
The LTC3676 supports i.MX, PXA and OMAP processors with eight independent rails at appropriate power levels. Other features include interface signals such as the VSTB pin that toggles between programmed run and standby output voltages on up to four rails simultaneously. The device is available in a 40-lead 6mm × 6mm QFN and 48‑lead exposed pad LQFP packages.
- Supports Freescale i.MX6, ARM Cortex, and Other Application Processors
- Handheld Instruments and Scanners
- Portable Industrial and Medical Devices
- Automotive Infotainment
- High End Consumer Devices
- Multi-Rail Systems