Currently, example “NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693” only reads/writes one tag out of four placed under antenna field as shown in setup image below. I used 4 NXP"s ICODE SLIX TypeV tags for test below. I also set device limit constant to 4 as mentioned in step 2 below.
I need help to modify example “NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693” in such a way that it selects all four tag one by one and reads/writes data from tags.
Question: How to select different tags ( ICODE SLIX TypeV) under antenna field and read/write data to it one by one?
I followed following steps for test.
- Setup with 4 ICODE SLIX type V tags place in field.
2. “NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693” is compiled in NON OS mode with following settings
- #define PHAC_DISCLOOP_TYPEV_DEFAULT_DEVICE_LIMIT 0x04U
- phacDiscLoop_SetConfig(&sDiscLoop, PHAC_DISCLOOP_CONFIG_TYPEV_DEVICE_LIMIT, 4) .
3. “NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693” Logs
*** ISO 15693 Example ***
Line: 323 Error - (0x4021) has occurred : 0xCCEE CC-Component ID, EE-Error code. Refer-ph_Status.h
Ready to detect
Type V / ISO 15693 / T5T Detected
UID: 5D 17 D2 27 50 01 04 E0
Product: ICODE SLIX
Read Data from Block 3
The content of Block 3 is: 75 04 10 00
--- End of Read Operation ---
Write data to Block 3
--- End of Write Operation ---
--- End of Example ---
Please Remove the Card