cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto - Image build fails because "nothing RPROVIDES libavresample"

adrienfaure
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to build a custom Yocto image based on core-image-base for my iMX6 based board SECO A62J. I use Hob to do this.

After having selected my machine, my layers and my image, I custom my packages list by adding chromium. This automatically select libexif and libav which are Chromium dependencies. The build of the packages is successful

The last step is the build of the image, and this is where my problem appears. I select the packages I want to include in my image, including Chromium, libexif and libav (and its dependencies).

And I got those errors :

Nothing RPROVIDES 'libavresample' (but /home/adrien/fsl-release-bsp/build_anna/recipes/images/fsl-image-gui-edited-20170131-144607.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)

and

Required build target 'fsl-image-gui-edited-20170131-144607' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['fsl-image-gui-edited-20170131-144607', 'libavresample']

However, the library libavresample.so is built successfully and can be found  under my build directory in sysroots/"machine_name"/usr/lib/

What am I missing here?

Thank you for your kind help

0 Kudos
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I’m linking to this same question in an external forum with some insights.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41964910/yocto-image-build-fails-because-nothing-rprovides-libavr...

Regards,

0 Kudos