LPC15 ISP CAN programming example

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC15 ISP CAN programming example

gregwilson-lind
Contributor II

I'm looking for example code to program an LPC15 board using the ISP CAN mode.  Specifically, I'm looking for a code example that runs on another platform and can reprogram an LPC15 across the CAN bus when the LPC15 is in CAN ISP mode.

Does anyone know of any examples of this kind of code?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

stefanobertazzo
Contributor I

It seems the link LPC11C24 Can Bootloader Assistance | www.LPCware.com doesn't work 
Is there any development on thi subject?

0 Kudos

gregwilson-lind
Contributor II

Hi Bertazzoni,

I ran into a problem that the Go command doesn't work when the CAN ISP mode is entered by a ReInvode command from inside the application. I ended up having to rewrite the CAN ISP code to run out of RAM so that I could then issue a reboot that would start the board up in the newly downloaded code.

Regards,

Greg

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Greg Wilson-Lindberg,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I'm afraid there are no such demos to meet your requirement.

However you can learn to form the CAN ISP sequence by checking the following link:

LPC11C24 Can Bootloader Assistance | www.LPCware.com 

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

gregwilson-lind
Contributor II

Hi Ping,

Thanks for the link. That will help me.

I also had another question concerning the CAN ISP: https://community.nxp.com/message/873042?commentID=873042#comment-873042 

I have not been able to get an answer to that and am wondering if you can help me or can forward this to some one who can?

0 Kudos