Hi i.MX Community,
I'd like to kindly as if anybody knows what this board listed here is:
It is advertised in the title as a "i.MX6Quad SABRE SD" but it is very different to the regular SABRE SD:
- PCB is red instead of green
- production year is 2011 instead of 2012
- layout is very different
- I can't seem to spot the i.MX6Q SOC on the PCB, the one in the center is a Micron chip
- the board is labelled "MX6QCPUPOP" instead of "MCIMX6Q-SDB"
- serial number is very low, it's "S/N 0006"
Is it some kind of SABRE SD prototype or something else?
Any kind of information or help will be really appreciated.