cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1043A DFT Signal Query

logeshs
Contributor II

Hi,

We are using LS1043A, I kindly request you to please explain what is the purpose of these two pins?

1. JTAG_BSR_VSEL

2. TBSCAN_EN_B

What should i do with it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

JTAG_BSR_VSEL VSEL is a configuration input. It configures the output voltage mode of pads in JTAG BSR mode. Depending upon the requirement, this pin should either be set to 1 or 0. I.e. it should be pulled up to OVDD through a 2 - 4.7 kΩ resistor OR should be pulled down to ground through 2- 4.7 kΩ resistor.

0: functional mode - auto-mode and then configured by RCW

1: JTAG BSR mode - based on I/O config register control settings, pads are either configured in auto-mode or 3.3 V (max. allowable voltage)

TBSCAN_EN_B is a configuration input. Depending upon the requirement, this pin should either be pulled up to OVDD (through a 2 - 4.7 kΩ resistor) OR should be pulled down to ground (through 4.7 kΩ resistor).

TBSCAN_EN=0 means only FSL TAP connected to JTAG interface;

TBSCAN_EN=1 means FSL TAP in series with DAP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos