customer has a problem using MFR4310 as non-coldstart Node - see below more details
Thanks for your help
"MFR4310" Flexray Controller to transmit Flexray frames.
The node I am trying to simulate is:
- Non-coldstart node.
- Has 0 Tx static frames.
I used the controller many times to simulate cold start nodes. This is the first time to use it as non-cold start node. I can not get it working.
- Initialize registers 0 to 0x2000 to zeros
- Disable Interrupts through clear "GIFER:MIE_ENABLE" bit
- Configure to Channel A through setting "MCR:ENABLE_CH_A" bit
- Enabling the "MCR:MEN" bit
- Write Command "POCR_CMD:DEFAULT_CONFIG"
- psr0 indicates "PROTSTATE_DEFAULT:CONFIG"
- Write Command "POCR_CMD:CONFIG"
- Configure "PCR0 - PCR31"
- Initialize all msg-buffers
- Gifer set: MIE_ENABLE | PRIE_ENABLE | WUPIE | CHIE
- After powering up two external cold startup nodes, I can see their frames on CANoe:
Reading PSR0, I find that the Controller is alternating between the states:
- Integration Listen
- Init Schedule
I never go to states "POC:integration consistency check" or Enter operation. Of course I can not send any Frames.
Is there anything missing?