cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when and where the LPCXpresso54608 Board will be delivered

Jump to solution
altium2
Contributor II

I'd like to know when and where the LPCXpresso54608 Board will be delivered?

- -!  Tank you!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 志超 王,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I've sent the email to the owner of the promotion to check these information and I'll inform you ASAP if I get some replies.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 志超 王,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I've sent the email to the owner of the promotion to check these information and I'll inform you ASAP if I get some replies.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

altium2
Contributor II

3Q very much!

0 Kudos