cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program MK22FX512VLK12 with MK22FN512VLK12 Freedom Board

Jump to solution
jacewalton
Contributor III

I have the freedom board containing the MK22FN512VLK12 chip set  and was told that this board can be used to program the MK22FX512VLK12 chip set. (there are slight differences between the chips how can that be done? Through JTAG I assume. Has anyone done this? I would like to save $200 on a P&E programmer. 

using Kenitis IDE v 3.0

thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jace,

I recommend you refer to this tutorial :

Using the Freescale Freedom (FRDM-KL43Z) to Debug other Boards | MCU on Eclipse 

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jace,

I recommend you refer to this tutorial :

Using the Freescale Freedom (FRDM-KL43Z) to Debug other Boards | MCU on Eclipse 

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!