Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

openwrt version support P1022

Jump to solution
jiesun
Contributor I

Hello everyone:

Excuse my poor english, I write this question by google translate.

I want to download openwrt to P1022 chip . But, I don't know what version of openwrt is support P1022 chip . I have found some versions support P1010 and P1020. But , I can't find which version of openwrt can support P1022 .

If there is a version of openwrt can support P1022 , can you offer a  link ?

If there isn't openwrt can support P1022 , how can I modify openwrt source code to support P1022 ? Is it a huge workload ?

Best wishes

JieSun

0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I do not see a version of openwrt supporting P1022, but please double check with openwrt support.

P1020 ans P1022 are quite close, but based on different silicon so minor changes in software may be required.

We do not have any experience with openwrt porting here, in online technical support, so I can not predict the amount of efforts required. If you want to run openwrt without any modifications, please consider using P1020 or P1024.

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I do not see a version of openwrt supporting P1022, but please double check with openwrt support.

P1020 ans P1022 are quite close, but based on different silicon so minor changes in software may be required.

We do not have any experience with openwrt porting here, in online technical support, so I can not predict the amount of efforts required. If you want to run openwrt without any modifications, please consider using P1020 or P1024.

Have a great day,
Alexander

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos