The title says it all...I'm newbie to NFC so handle me with care
I'm interested in short range contact-less asset management application.
I did some research in NXP web but would be glad to get advise from experienced developers:
- What would be a recommended chipset to implement short-range (5 cm) asset detection ?
- I've noticed PN746x/736x (ARM) and PN532(80C51) families. What are the main differences (pros/cons) of each ?
- If using P2P configuration, what should I expect in terms of power efficiency given that I use one of the above ICs, that exchange data with a peer once every 1hr and is powered on Li CR2032 cell ?
- What is the software development IDE that is used with these families? (Is there a free one ?)
- Recommended evaluation kits
Any advice is appreciated,