cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the demonstration on the JN516x-EK004 Evaluation Kit

Jump to solution
udoweber
Contributor I

Hi everybody, I got problems with the demonstration software of the Evaluation Kit. I downloaded the BeyondStudio IDE (JN-SW-4141) installed it and installed the SDK's ZigBee 3.0 (JN-SW-4170) and Home Automation (JN-SW-4168).

I followed the installation guides and imported the Demonstration Software (JN-AN-1189) into the IDE. There i can't build the project without errors. I added also all paths to the include, wich files are needed, but that didn't solve all the errors.

Can anybody explain me, how to import the demonstration, do changes and rebuild it, to download it to the devices?

Thanks and kind regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
limcb
Contributor IV

Hi, please re-install the IDE & both SDK at default location, C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\

then paste the AppNote to: 

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\workspace\

then import when in the IDE. (Remove current project if necessary [do not need to choose physical delete though, for backup; it might get confused with 2 project having same Project Name])

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please try to import the project again?
-Delete the JN-AN-1289 from the workspace
-Unzip the application note and add in to the workspace again
-Download the SDK JN-SW-4168 ZigBee Home Automation|NXP and install.
-Compile again, but please select this sdk. and let me know if you can see all the includes.

Please let me know your findings.

Best Regards,
Mario

0 Kudos
udoweber
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

thank you for your answer.

I retried everything, as described, but it doesn't changed a thing...

The files couldn't be found and the project still has a lot of errors...

Best regards

BeyondStudioNew.PNG

0 Kudos
limcb
Contributor IV

Hi, please re-install the IDE & both SDK at default location, C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\

then paste the AppNote to: 

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\workspace\

then import when in the IDE. (Remove current project if necessary [do not need to choose physical delete though, for backup; it might get confused with 2 project having same Project Name])

0 Kudos
udoweber
Contributor I

After getting no more answeres here, i opened a ticket and got direct help.

The Problem was the switched workspace. after returning to the standard workspace, all include files were found. but now i got other defines or variables ,which could not be resolved... but that point here is closed, thats why i marked it as solved! Thank you!

0 Kudos