cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeRTOS examples folder missing IAR

siegmundsiebert
Contributor I

Hi all,

I have downloaded the Software Development Kit "FreeRTOS_BSP_1.0.1_iMX6SX". When I will tested the examples, I want to start the examples so as described in this kit. I am a user of the embedded workbench IAR. In the  description stands, that IAR is supported by the examples (see picture folder structure BSP examples). I can find this structure complete as described, but there is no folder "IAR", only folder ARMGCC and DS5.

What's my mistake? Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

siegmundsiebert
Contributor I

Hi Carlos

thank you for the answer. I'm really not sure, where I had downloaded the FreeRTOS BSP, but I think, it was in the webspace from NXP.

Now, I have delete my old BSP and have done a new download from the link above. And now, I can find the folder IAR too.

Thank you for the help.

Regards

Siegmund

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Siegmund,

where did you download the FreeRTOS BSP?

I just downloaded the BSP and I have the IAR folder. I recommend to delete your FreeRTOS BSP installation and downlaod again the installer. You may find it here.

http://www.nxp.com/imx6SX > Software & Tools tab

FreeRTOS™ BSP 1.0.1 for the i.MX 6SoloX ARM® Cortex®-M4 core

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos