1.png

I meet the problem ,how to do ?

Please give me some help

0 Kudos
6 Replies

davicampos_le
Contributor I

Hi

Do you have any success in unlocking the kinetis?
I'm having the same problem.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Davi Campos,

Please create a new post and give us the details for your question.

Your own board or the official board, what the debug your are using.

We will help you in your new post.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi qiuhua,

Please change your FRDM-K66 board 's debugger firmware to JLINK, and also install the jlink driver.

Then use the JLINK commander window, and input: unlock kinetis

If you still can't erased, your chip is really secured to the highest level, it can't be secured again.

Please try it at first.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

leoq
Contributor I

First of all , Thank you for your answers.

I don't know the level of secured,and if use the Jlink commander input: unlock kinetis,then display Timeout:QQ截图20170121162513.png

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi qiuhua li,

Please in theJLINK commander, input:

mem 0x400, 0x10

Then give me the output data.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Qiuhua li,

Your chip flash is protected, and you even disabled the mass erase, I don't know whether you also secure the chip.

If you secure the chip, also disable the mass erase bit, and your chip is secured, then your chip is in the highest secured level III. it will can't be unsecured any more.

About the secure, please refer to this document:

Kinetis Lock issue analysis and unlock way.pdf

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos