Hi Folks, I am building an application that will use the eDMA in the Kinetis K64F MCU. I need help in setting up the eDMA as a two-level dma transfer.
I am just focused on one TCD for the moment (once I understand the configuration case, I can replicate it in other areas of my code).
1) I am transferring 32bits of data per transfer.
2) The transfer will be triggered by a single software trigger by setting the CR.START to true.
3) Here's a list of software and hardware addresses:
|*Note: Source & Destination sizes are 4 bytes (32bits)|
3) I believe that the entire transfer will have to be done using minor and major loops, along with minor and major channel linking back to itself in order to trigger the channel requests
4) I know that I can do it by breaking it into two transfers, but I'd rather get a two-level configuration working because it will save me some memory on extra swTCD's.
5) Here's what I think the swTCD should look like:
SADDR = 0x1FFF1480
SOFF = 0x4
ATTR = 0x202
NBYTES = 0x8
SLAST = 0x0
DADDR = 0x4004A008
DOFF = 0xFF4
CITER = 0x2
DLAST_SGA = 0x0
CSR = 0x1
BITER = 0x2
Am I close?
Thank you very much!