How to use software interrupt/ timer interrupt on KE06Z

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use software interrupt/ timer interrupt on KE06Z

eyeow84
Contributor III

I am using FRDM-KE06Z (MKE06Z128VLK4) to control hi and low state on few I/O pins. I am using CW 10.6 Processor Expert (PE) to generate code TimerInt_LDD. I want to set 3 I/O pins to HI during state 1 for 3 minutes, and set/toggle them to LOW during state 2 for 3 minutes. And maintain this loop over a period of time or infinite loop.

I am still exploring the options to make this works. I found that one of the possible ways is to use TimerInt_LDD? However I don't have any working example by using this TimerInt_LDD component and the example given in CW help is very insufficient.

thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lee,

I suggest you use component PPG_LDD which has method to change period and duty cycle during program running.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos