How use KSDK 2.0 with Eclipse and QEMU for emulate MK22FN128xxx10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use KSDK 2.0 with Eclipse and QEMU for emulate MK22FN128xxx10

carlosdelfino
Contributor II

I have chosen to install KSDK as a plugin in an Eclipse install where I successfully squeeze the GNU ARM Eclipse, everything seems to work perfectly, I create the project using the KSDK Wizard, it compiles perfectly, but since I still do not have a card for Prototyping tests intended to use QEMU for the first studies.

How can I do this?

I've had success in using QEMU with STM32F4 and other ARM tests.

Grateful.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Carlos,

- It seems that QEMU work to support some kinetis chips ,while it not release :

The GNU ARM Eclipse QEMU 

pastedImage_2.png

And it is open source,  NXP have not a office DOC about how to use it .

- There is another simulator  uTasker , it support kinetis , please check this thread :

Kinetis K24 devices simulator    

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carlosdelfino
Contributor II

Hello.
I talked to Liviu Ionescu, and he suggested I focus on the NXP / Freescale plugins, which he is also involved in since they use the GNU Arm Eclipse Plugin.

I also tried using the debugging option with QEMU from the same plugin, I had already tested with the Stellaris STM32F4 and I was successful, but I did not get any results or error messages with the Kinetis MK22 from NXP.

At the moment I can not get the uTasker license.