cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About P5020 SRIO receiving Port Write mantainance

chaoxiang
Contributor I

hi all,

In my system, the P5020 is administrating the SRIO networks with several switch devices.

To monitor the device failure, I can program the switch to have a port write to P5020 while errors are detected.

But in the P5020 manual, I can't find information about how my program will be informed of the port write event and how to access the data of port write.

Could anybody give me the information of how to work with it or where in the manual I must read?

best regards

Xiang Chao

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Port-write event is indicated as interrupt - refer to the RM, 19.6.15.1 RapidIO Error Description:

"Notification errors are non-recoverable non-fatal errors detected by RapidIO (such as degraded threshold, port-write received"

0 Kudos

chaoxiang
Contributor I

thanks ufedor.

Where is the information about the interrupt number? I can't find it manual Chapter 25.

best regards

Xiang Chao

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Table 25-2. ORed Error Interrupt Sources, ORed Interrupt 11.

0 Kudos

chaoxiang
Contributor I

hi ufedor,

Thanks for your prompt response.

After going through the manual, I still have something unclear:

1. There is an enable bit for every logical/transport layer errors detected, but I can't find such a control bit for port-write received. So an interrupt is always raised each time a port-write request is received, or can it be masked?

2. For logical/transport layer errors detected, the content of the packet is captured in registers such as SRIO_LLACCSR, etc. But the manual doesn't specify where is the packet content when a port-write is received. SRIO_WPWISR indicates from which port the port-write is received, but the contents of port-write packet is important for my ISR. 

best regards

Xiang Chao

0 Kudos