cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6SoloX 14 x 14 mm package decoupling

Jump to solution
johnkell
Contributor I

In Sec. 3.2.1 of the HW Dev Guide for i.MX6SoloX (IMX6SXHDG), it says "A preferred BGA power decoupling design for the layout is available through www.freescale.com. Customers should use the Freescale design strategy for power and decoupling."

I've not been able to find this design information. Any help that could be provided would be appreciated!

We are using the 14 x 14 mm, 400 ball package with an 0.65 mm pitch, as opposed to the i.MX6SoloX Sabre board that uses the 19 x 19 mm, 529 ball package with an 0.8 mm pitch.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

The HW Dev Guide provides recommendations regarding power decoupling design.

As for 14 x 14 mm, 400 ball package with an 0.65 mm pitch layout example, sorry - we

do not have it.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
johnkell
Contributor I

Thanks, Yuri!

Best Regards,

John

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

The HW Dev Guide provides recommendations regarding power decoupling design.

As for 14 x 14 mm, 400 ball package with an 0.65 mm pitch layout example, sorry - we

do not have it.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos