Each time I create a new project, I find myself
- going to Run => Debug Configurations...,
- making a copy of an existing configuration
- giving the new configuration the name of my new project
- changing the name of the Project and the C/C++ Application .elf file
- ... and using that Configuration each time I want to launch the new project
This works, but it's tedious. And I now have about 16 configurations (and counting). Which leads me to think I'm probably doing this wrong.
Is there a way to create a "master" Debug Configuration* that does macro substitution of the project name and .elf file, so that I can launch any application using the master? What am I missing?
(* I assume that there will be something similar for Run Configurations as well. I'm just focusing on Debug Configurations to start with...)