Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rootfs for QEMU

Jump to solution
alexishernandez
Contributor III

Hello everyone,

Is there any way to get the root file-system from an image deployed with bitbake?, so i can use it with QEMU and emulate an i.mx6 processor.

I want to use the runqemu-extract-sdk <core-image-sdk-imx6ulevk-xx.tar.bz2> MY_IMX6ULEVK_ROOTFS
Best regards.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alexis,

unfortunately qemu is not supported for i.MX platforms. However you may look at the following

IMX7 Hypervisor mode

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alexis,

unfortunately qemu is not supported for i.MX platforms. However you may look at the following

IMX7 Hypervisor mode

Regards,
Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
alexishernandez
Contributor III

Thanks Carlos

0 Kudos