Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KV46f150M donot produce PWM after download by MCRSP_PMSM_V1.1.2 demo

Jump to solution
abdullahsahib
Contributor I

Hi for all

I use KDS v3.2.0 to program KV46f150m kit to impelement speed control of 3-phase induction motor,when code of demo (MCRSP_PMSM_V1.1.2) downloaded to kit and supplied by 3.3 v theirs no output PWM produced.

Best Regard

Abdullah٢٠١٦١٢٢٧_١١٥٢٢١.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am afraid you need to connect HVP-KV46F150M daughter card with HVP-MC3PH power stage.

If your project run into MC_FAULT_SET(gsM1Drive.sFaultIdPending, MC_FAULT_LOAD_OVER); during debug.
You need to trace why these three variables meet the case.
gsM1Drive.sSpeed.f16SpeedFilt
gsM1Drive.sSpeed.f16SpeedRamp
gsM1Drive.sSpeed.bSpeedPiStopInteg

gsM1Drive.sSpeed.f16SpeedFilt.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
abdullahsahib
Contributor I

Hi Robin

i am very thanks for you,your answer is correct for this steps.

Best Regards

Abdullah

0 Kudos
abdullahsahib
Contributor I

Hi Robin

Thank you for help, the m1_sm_demo.c same with your attachment as shown below,how cancel the effect of fault.

Best Regards

Abdullah

m1_sm_demo.jpg

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am afraid you need to connect HVP-KV46F150M daughter card with HVP-MC3PH power stage.

If your project run into MC_FAULT_SET(gsM1Drive.sFaultIdPending, MC_FAULT_LOAD_OVER); during debug.
You need to trace why these three variables meet the case.
gsM1Drive.sSpeed.f16SpeedFilt
gsM1Drive.sSpeed.f16SpeedRamp
gsM1Drive.sSpeed.bSpeedPiStopInteg

gsM1Drive.sSpeed.f16SpeedFilt.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
abdullahsahib
Contributor I

Hi Robin

freemaster.jpgGreat thank for your care, when do steps in 8.1. Running the motor the PWM  magnitude about 1v then disappear when fault overload (on) this happen without connect power board(KV46F150M only).

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please download Sensorless PMSM Control Design(DRM148).
The overload Fault is detected in M1_FaultDetection function.
The PWM output is disabled in some states.

M1_FaultDetection.png

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi
Please read the PMSMCRSPUG in MCRSP_PMSM_V1.1.2 folder.

Running the motor.png
If the communication between KV46 and FreeMASTER is established successfully?

Please run the demo according to "8.1. Running the motor".

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos