cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for K60 pin mux tool.

Jump to solution
yulistarodubtse
Contributor I

Hi, I am looking for MK60FN1M0VLQ12 pin mux tool. It did exist in Freescale times; I am sure because I have used it. the new MCUXpresso certainly has a fancy name and cool interface, but the number of possible processors is very, very  limited. Like a Nexpresso coffee machine :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Using this way, it needs to config used module related processor expert component manually. Then during the code generation phase, the related pin muxing code will be generated.

There without another automatic pin muxing method so far (K60_120MHz product) .

Sorry for that may causing any inconvenience to you.

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

So far, [Pins Tool] does not support K60_120MHz product. Customer could using CodeWarrior for MCU V10.7 Processor Expert tool to do pin muxing as below picture shows:

pastedImage_1.png

The CodeWarrior for MCU V10.7 software could be downloaded from here.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
yulistarodubtse
Contributor I

Hi Ma Hui,

my problem is that the processor in question is not on the list of PE available processors. So, I am not sure how did you get to that screen. Did you select some development board? please advise.

Best regards,

Yuli 

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

It need to use CodeWarrior for MCU V10.7 software.

During new project creation phase, I select to use this device:

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos
yulistarodubtse
Contributor I

Hi Ma Hui,

Your advice does work, thank you. However it seems to me that I have to assign the pins manually. Is it so, or is there some automation on pin muxing available? 

Thank you again,

Yuli

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Using this way, it needs to config used module related processor expert component manually. Then during the code generation phase, the related pin muxing code will be generated.

There without another automatic pin muxing method so far (K60_120MHz product) .

Sorry for that may causing any inconvenience to you.

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

yulistarodubtse
Contributor I

Thank you. Had to switch to another processor, that is better supported by existing tools - MK64FN1M0VLL12. Looks like the previous one is being phased out. 

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

DeaYuli Starodubtsev,

Please check  this tool  MCUXpresso Config Tools|NXP.

there is a web version or a download one.

Hope this works.

Have a great day

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos
yulistarodubtse
Contributor I

Hi Jonathan,

thank you. the problem is - the processor of interest is not on the list. the closest processor on the list doesn't have two I2S channels, which I need.

thank you,

Yuli

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry I did not saw the entire part number,  I think the Hui_Ma solution would be the best.

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos