I am a first time user of LCPXpresso. Here is my debug scenario:
1. My target hardware is using a LPC11U024FBD64/401 device.
2. Using a LPC-Link2 for a probe to download code into the target. It is successfully identified in LPCXPRESSO as:
LPC-LINK2 CMIS-DAP V5.173
3. Connected the SWDIO, SWCLK, and ground from the target to the signals on the LPC-Link2 identified as JTAG_TMS_SWDIO, JTAG_TCK_SWCLK and GND respectively.
4. A virgin DUT successfully enumerates on a PC via the USB as a MSD and I see this file as contents of the enumerated:
CRP DISABLD (E:) with file: firmware.BIN
5. Launching the debug of a simple routine that blinks visible LED's on GPIO results in the following errors with supporting
pictures attached to this message:
LPCXpresso RedlinkMulti Driver v8.2 (Jun 30 2016 17:49:07 - crt_emu_cm_redlink build 723)
Failed on connect: Ee(36). Could not connect to core.
No Connection to emulator device
Error reported by target (Window message)
02: Failed on connect
Could not connect to core.
31: No connector to emulator device
Problem Occurred (Window message)
'Launching project_name has encountered a problem.
Error in final launch sequence
1. Is there anything basically wrong with my setup?
2. I was hoping to use the probe to debug the code and program the flash on the target. Are either of these processes possible given my setup?
Assuming that I cannot program the target with the probe using the processes described above, is there are way to create a "firmware.BIN" file from the "project_name.axf" file?
Thanks for the help