Where do I find an example of the LPC11u2XX in-device USB driver and the proper files? And an example of the ISP/ASP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find an example of the LPC11u2XX in-device USB driver and the proper files? And an example of the ISP/ASP

tedgail
Contributor I

I need to implement a drag and drop firmware update on an LPC11U2XX. It is mentioned in the user manual. But since the site has been updated I have been unable to find much of anything. I first implemented the MSD in code that when the device is plugged in opens a window and I am able to drag and drop a file. When I finally found the user manual it says all that is built in. Great, so I need a clue as to how to use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

tedgail
Contributor I

I installed LPCXpresso and got many packages. I tried to find an example and found nothing useful. I've wasted hours and hours searching, I must still be looking in the wrong place.

Can anyone be more specific as to a project or a page?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ted

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can install LPCXpresso from http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/software-tools/lpc-microco...

After install LPCXpresso, the LPCOpen packages for supported board(s)/device(s) can be found at the path:

<install_path>\lpcxpresso\Examples\LPCOpen >      this directory contains a number of LPCOpen software bundles for use with the LPCXpresso IDE and a variety of development boards.

For LPC11u24 you need to select the LPC11u14. 

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos