AnsweredAssumed Answered

My own project with - OM13090: LPC54114 Audio and Voice Recognition Kit

Question asked by Florian Braun on Dec 22, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 26, 2017 by Florian Braun

Hello everybody,

at the moment I work at a projekt to differ sounds. The sounds differ in amplitude and spectrum. In my opinion speech regonitation could be a solution.

So offline sound regonition offline on an microcontroller is not a big thing.

The only other solution I have found is a system from spansion/cypress  (http://www.cypress.com/file/252901/download) and other voice regonition chips.

For example the spansion system offers voice regonition and not sound regonition. So in this system you could write a textfile with word and the system can detect this words.

But this is not a system for me because I want to detect sounds. 

So I was realy happy at the moment I found this LPC54114 Audio and Voice Recognition Kit (First video). A system who could detect the door bell. Very similar to my system who should differ for example knoking hard/soft on a table. 

So what is my problem?

My Problem is that I have not enough information about the Voice Recognition Kit.

- Is the system "open" so I could feed them with my sound files? And build my own reconition system?

If this is possible:

- How many sounds the system can differ 

- What is the sensory libary

or

-   Is the kit only a demonstration kit? And develop a reconition system is only possible with sensory (www.sensory.com).

Please help me before I buy this kit, try it out and recognize that the system is not "open" or could only differ 5 sounds or something else.

I hope you could understand my question. 

Thank you everybody for your help,

Flo

Outcomes