Programming an NXP - LPC1313FBD48

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming an NXP - LPC1313FBD48

ffff
Contributor I

I was planning on flashing my mini os onto my NXP - LPC1313FBD48 (here is a link to where I bought it) but I wasn't really sure how. So I asked but I was told that I would need a serial to usb connector. I wasn't sure if they meant something like This or something like this. So my questions are

Which connector do I use and how do I pick the connector?
How do I use the connector with my MCU (ex. Plug one end into my usb connector and put Jumper wires onto certain ports of my MCU inorder to send the data)?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

According to your statement, I'd like to suggest that two approach to program the LPC devices.

1. Using the debugger, such as J-link, U-link, etc. and the debug interface supports the SWD and JTAG.

2. Using the ISP mode to program the MCU, you can choose the UART TTL Serial cable to connect the MCU to the PC and you should go to the Flash Magic - Welcome  follow the instructions of the Flash Magic tool.

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos