MPC5748G USB IN Transaction Doesn't Stop

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5748G USB IN Transaction Doesn't Stop

jeromeli
Contributor II

I've run into a problem when trying to make an IN transaction on non-zero endpoint (e.g. EP4) within MPC5748G USB Host. It doesn't stop after receiving response from the device, and keeps on transmitting the IN token. And the USBSTS.UI flag is not set as well.

173269_173269.PNG捕获.PNG

However, the same thing does not happen to the endpoint zero. When EP0 receives response for its IN request, USBSTS.UI is correctly set and there's no more IN token being transmitted.

Can anyone help? I've been struggling for quite a few days.

Thanks,

Jerome

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

our resources to support USB module are currently limited. I will try to find someone who could answer the question but I can't promise anything...

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

jeromeli
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

Thanks a lot, and looking forward to getting good news from you. :smileyhappy: We may have to discard the MPC5748G scheme if we can't resolve the problem soon. That would be really regretful as we've got through almost everything else except USB.

Please let me know if more info about the problem is needed.

Cheers,

Jerome

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jerome,

currently I have only one information - we will provide USB stack in a few months, so you could use this software. It could be available by the end of March 2017 tentatively.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

jeromeli
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

It's almost the end of March now.:smileyhappy: What's the latest news about the USB stack for MPC5748G? Is it already on the way or going to be delayed?

Regards,

Jerome

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jerome,

it's not as fast as we thought. It has been postponed. I got information that USB stack should be available in summer and TCP/IP stack in June.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

jeromeli
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the reply. Is there anything reference sources of USB OTG MSD (even for similar PowerPC MCUs), if the whole thing is postponed? We need a functionality of connecting our product to PC as a USB stick and R/W data in eMMC. Just wondering if there is something that we can get start from, rather than getting start from nothing.

Regards,

Jerome

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jerome,

I'm afraid that the answer is no. In fact, MPC5748G is the only device from MPC5 family which has USB module...

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have asked SW team, I will let you know later...

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

jeromeli
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

That's a good news, although the time is a little late for us. Thanks again!

Cheers,

Jerome

0 Kudos