Apply PCXpresso54608 development board (OM13092)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply PCXpresso54608 development board (OM13092)

okcn
Contributor III

I admir NXP's products especially like LPX4370, LPC541XX. LPX4370 has 3 cores and 80Msps AD, and LPC541xx has 2 cores, 8 SPI and also FPU. All are disruptive products. The Eval board of LPC541xx gave me a strong  impression for its low power, voice detection and triggering, seneor all-in-live....

Now I am using LPC54102 to design a small hand-hold intellgent instrument for lab application, now allmost come in final stage. (refer the attatched photos.)

But LPC54102 need external USB chip for some communication, though next chip LPC54114 supply a simple USB port.

And also need user's addtional work if adding LCD displayer.

So we have to do more work to fill our need。

Several months ago, I heard LPC546xx will appear, but I can not find any information about datasheet or manual or chip package!

I am waiting, waiting ... 

now it come on the stage.  Perfect !  If it also has 2 cores ....

of course, now it is excellent ! and wish more release in 2017.

MCUXpresso SDK  make using it easier. TouchGFX demo make it more attractive.

It has USB,TFT- LCD, and 10 flexible serial comm, and SCT ..... those all I need,  that make my design can easier to comm, to show, and to control more AD and DA with SPI --- more link to this analogy world, these are my favourite functions.

Is it possible to receive a Free LPCXpresso54608 Development Board  to check and evalute my ideas ?

Wish and Thanks.

And finally,  I pray NXP could raise debug limit of  LPCXpresso IDE free to 512k.

Labels (4)
Tags (2)
3 Replies

justinbmortimer
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You will be happy to know that MCUXpresso IDE (launching March 2017 at Embedded World 2017) will now be full-featured and free for everyone without code size limitations.  We have been working on this most of 2016 and now the team is almost finished!  

MCUXpresso IDE will be very similar to LPCXpresso, so you should have no issue in your migration.

Anonymous
Deactivated User

Hi Justin,

this is great news.

I should receive my 54608 board in a few days. Is it also possible to use the lpc54608 board with the current LPCXpresso tools? We currently use LPCXpresso (8.2.2) and I can't wait 4 more weeks before starting with my software development.

Rob

0 Kudos

okcn
Contributor III

Thanks, Sir.

Are this chip's manuals still not release ?

OM13092 releases with board manual, but no LPC546xx chip manual . 

I will take part in the webinar at eccn.com tomorrow.

0 Kudos