cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic read/write from/to NT3H1101 with Android

norihiromichiga
Senior Contributor I

Hello, 

I want to read/write information from/to NT3H1101 periodically by Android after NT3H1101 is identified/selected by NFC reader.  Could you advise us what procedure is easiest for this purpose?

I'm not sure how "NFC tag reader" app for Android works, but here is my understanding.

When NFCtag reader app sends HALT command after first successful read/write operation, I think NT3H1101 goes to HALT state which is described in Fig 5 of data sheet. If so, I think we can have a chance to read/write information again if NFC reader sends WUPA command from HALT state. 

I can find similar questions on internet, but I'm still now sure if Android can support the periodic read/write operation without removing NFC tag from NFC reader.

Thanks,

Norihiro Michigami

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Norihiro Michigami,

Yes, you may use WUPA command to wake up the device from HALT state and continue the read/write operation.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos